Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Wife Brought Home a Pool.

TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum

The wife of mine brought home a above ground pool on Saturday so My neighbor and I put it up. Living in Dallas we dont have much public pools because the city is broke and I dont have a country club membership. Parents have a lake house but I can only deal with them so much.

Had a party yesterday to get the pool ready and we fired up the egg. I made the ABT's and some pineapple souked in rum and then brown sugar and red pepper for spice.

I let my neighbor make burgers on the egg and they came out incredible(His wife is making him buy a egg this weekend now)

Had another friend come over who is a great cook also and he made chicken thighs (Siracha,Honey,Mango,Onion,and Lime juice) we then cooked those for 325 with a little hickory chunk for 45 MIN. He now is looking at getting an egg also.

So I got two friends this weekend on the wagon.

She even got us a floating cooler. Summer should be not that bad.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

Comments