Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

MemphisBBQMemphisBBQ Posts: 92
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just got approved to join, so I thought I would say "Hello!" 
Looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing some of what I have picked up in this town I call home, Memphis.
Cheers!
Dusty
·

Comments

• Welcome. Glad to have you.

·
  • Greetings from eastern N.C.
    ·
  • nemonemo Posts: 103
    Welcome...Love Memphis style ribs! 
    Fairview, Texas
    ·
  • ncbbqncbbq Posts: 257
    Hello from NC. We will be waiting for some Memphis rib tips.
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    Welcome aboard....
    Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • Jrod72Jrod72 Posts: 67
    Welcome Dusty!
    ·
  • Phoenix824Phoenix824 Posts: 243

welcome

Steve Van Wert, Ohio XL BGE
    ·
  • NewportlocalNewportlocal Posts: 474
    Welcome! Looking forward to your posts.
    ·
  • ccpoulin1ccpoulin1 Posts: 386
    As well, welcome.  I think you found a great community of people sharing ideas and recipes.  You will have no regrets being here.

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·
  • JscottJscott Posts: 174
    Cheers to you as well!
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,315
    Welcome to our world.  We are a little eclectic, a little eccentric, but we all have some great egging ideas that we like to share with others.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    Hello - and welcome.   Pull up a chair and throw another chunk on the fire....
    Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    @MemphisBBQ my favorite Q place in the world is The Commissary in Germantown.  My best buddy lives there.
    ·
  • Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    Welcome. 
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
    ·
  • brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 359
    Welcome. You are among friends here. Don't be afraid to make a mistake, because worse case you order take out. Love Memphis!
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
    ·
  • Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 564
    I used to live in G-town, and I must say the Commissary is what made me the die-hard pulled pork fan I am today...  still have not gone to their all-you-can-eat ribs yet however.  Sweet, welcome!
    ·
  • krobertsmsnkrobertsmsn Posts: 547
    Welcome!
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 502
    @MemphisBBQ my favorite Q place in the world is The Commissary in Germantown.  My best buddy lives there.
    The Commissary has some great ribs but you gotta try the banana pudding.  Best stuff ever!
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 502
    Guys, I wanted to give a shout out to Dusty aka MemphisBBQ since he is the one who basically influenced me into buying a Big Green egg in the first place.  Thanks for dragging me along on the ride, it should be fun.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
    ·
  • EggucatedEggucated Posts: 212
    War Eagle!
    Thanks, Mike "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one will believe it."
    ·
  • MemphisBBQMemphisBBQ Posts: 92
    War Damn Eagle!

·