Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Party Cart For My Egg

Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 271
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum

Just got my new stainless cart from Tim (217-653-0654).

Thanks Tim--the table is awesome.  The counter space and the storage are both excellent.

I only used it twice in the cart but we already love it.

Dan

Comments

• Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    217 area code! Must be close to me. I like the table. If you don't mind me asking, what was the price for the setup you have? Is there a website for him?
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 271

He has lots of table options with lots of options too.  He came highly recommended from others on this site.

I just called him and told him what I wanted and he suggested a couple of options.  The extension shelves just make the table---large.

I don't want to be the one to price his product but I found it a great value---

• HinpeckHinpeck Posts: 8
    Very nice, but looks like it could get hot sitting in the sun all day.  Good lookin yella dog too.
    My dog loves to help me cook.  She is 12 years old but still thinks she is a puppy.
  • alexwolf1216alexwolf1216 Posts: 112
    Wow that it fabulous. I wonder if he can get one to San Antonio....is there an email/website or just phone?
    San Antonio, TX. LBGE.
    Wolf Studios Photography
    http://www.wolfstudiosphotography.com
    all I have is the phone---sorry
  • That looks really nice. Good choice.
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,481
    edited June 2012
    I told you that you would love it Dan, Tim is a straight shooter for sure.  I bought this table from him two years ago for a little less than $1000.00 shipped to my front door.  I really like his new models, way better "curb appeal" than mine.  They do get hot in the sun, but you will never see me re-finishing it!

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • unit26unit26 Posts: 53
    That table looks great!   How did you get the egg in the hole?   I had to get two of the neighbors to help me get the XL out of the back of my truck.

You were right BOWHUNR--your guidance was right on.  Thanks

To put the egg in, I removed the inside first.  i put the packing cardboard and a pile of towels in the egg spot so we only had to sit it in the hole and then started to remove the cardboard and the towels. It was an easy job for two.  I suggest you get a helper.

• unit26unit26 Posts: 53
    I really like the table.  I just talked the wife into letting me get a small to go with the XL.    I wonder if he has a table that can accomodate two eggs?
    Yes he sent me a few suggestions and one had two eggs.