Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Colorado - Wicked Good group buy

EZEGGEZEGG Posts: 49
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
If there is enough interest in Wicked Good I can get a pallet of 50 bags and I can deliver it to you in Denver for $17.50 a bag.

Just let me know!  Thanks!
Eric O. RMBBQA Member Blog - http://smokeontherockies.com/ Large Big Green Egg

Comments

• QDudeQDude Posts: 630
    How big is a bag weight-wise?

A northern Colorado Egghead since 2012!

XL and a Small BGE.

• EZEGGEZEGG Posts: 49
    1 bag of wicked good lump is 22 lbs
    Eric O. RMBBQA Member Blog - http://smokeontherockies.com/ Large Big Green Egg
  • ben4uncben4unc Posts: 14

We did a group buy in Charlotte NC and the delivered price was right at $17/bag.  He is the deal - This is the BEST lump out there!!!  Big chunks that last forever.  RO around here has gotten so small that the whole bag is chips.

• EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    I just bought 2 bags from my local Ace Hardware for $20 each. I can't wait to try it. 
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
  • odie91odie91 Posts: 265
    If there is enough interest in Wicked Good I can get a pallet of 50 bags and I can deliver it to you in Denver for $17.50 a bag.

Just let me know!  Thanks!
    probably not going to help you much in reaching the 50 bags you need, but i'll take 2 bags if you get the deal, assuming you are somewhat near Denver.  
  • EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    I just took the bags out of my trunk and they are at least 22 lbs. I can't wait to try it however.....

I am thoroughly impress with Winn Dixie's lump. I picked up a bag last week and the smoke smell is great. The size of the pieces is nice. It was on sell for $4.99 for and 8.8 lb bag. I'm not saying it will replace Humphrey's or WG but not bad in a pinch.
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)