Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Colorado - Wicked Good group buy

EZEGGEZEGG Posts: 49
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
If there is enough interest in Wicked Good I can get a pallet of 50 bags and I can deliver it to you in Denver for $17.50 a bag.

Just let me know!  Thanks!
Eric O. RMBBQA Member Blog - http://smokeontherockies.com/ Large Big Green Egg

Comments

• QDudeQDude Posts: 622
    How big is a bag weight-wise?

A northern Colorado Egghead since 2012!

XL and a Small BGE.

• EZEGGEZEGG Posts: 49
    1 bag of wicked good lump is 22 lbs
    Eric O. RMBBQA Member Blog - http://smokeontherockies.com/ Large Big Green Egg
  • ben4uncben4unc Posts: 14

We did a group buy in Charlotte NC and the delivered price was right at $17/bag.  He is the deal - This is the BEST lump out there!!!  Big chunks that last forever.  RO around here has gotten so small that the whole bag is chips.

• EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    I just bought 2 bags from my local Ace Hardware for $20 each. I can't wait to try it. 
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
  • odie91odie91 Posts: 232
    If there is enough interest in Wicked Good I can get a pallet of 50 bags and I can deliver it to you in Denver for $17.50 a bag.

Just let me know!  Thanks!
    probably not going to help you much in reaching the 50 bags you need, but i'll take 2 bags if you get the deal, assuming you are somewhat near Denver.  
  • EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    I just took the bags out of my trunk and they are at least 22 lbs. I can't wait to try it however.....

I am thoroughly impress with Winn Dixie's lump. I picked up a bag last week and the smoke smell is great. The size of the pieces is nice. It was on sell for $4.99 for and 8.8 lb bag. I'm not saying it will replace Humphrey's or WG but not bad in a pinch.
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)