Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

XL BGE for sale Jackson MO on CL $800

Options
Sgt93
Sgt93 Posts: 728
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
says it is used 4 times and comes with nest if anyone is looking. PostingID: 3052547658 (I am not affiliated in any way, just passing on as I came across it).
XL BGE - Small BGE - A few Komodo Kamado Serious Big Bad 42s
Follow me on Instagram: @SSgt93

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    I'm always stalking CL no luck around my area. I'd try and barter/buy this one!

XLBGE 
  • joe@bge
    joe@bge Posts: 394
    Options
    I just talked to the guy...It looks like I have another new addition to the family.  :D
  • joe@bge
    joe@bge Posts: 394
    Options
    says it is used 4 times and comes with nest if anyone is looking. PostingID: 3052547658 (I am not affiliated in any way, just passing on as I came across it).
    Forgot to say thanks for posting this - Sgt93!  I have been want to add a XL to the mix for big cooks - and possibly relocate the medium at my Mom and Dad's for get togethers there.  I am going to pick it up tonight.  B-)
  • Sgt93
    Options
    Forgot to say thanks for posting this - Sgt93!  I have been want to add a XL to the mix for big cooks - and possibly relocate the medium at my Mom and Dad's for get togethers there.  I am going to pick it up tonight.  B-)
    Awesome! I was very skeptical about posting it. Glad I did :)
  • Sgt93
    Options
    Joe@BGE how did it go?
  • Sgt93
    Options
    Hoping that Joe didn't get taken out by a CL killer and the deal was good.  @-)
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Hoping that Joe didn't get taken out by a CL killer and the deal was good.  @-)
    Joe?.............Joe?........................You OK Joe?....................:))

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Newville
    Newville Posts: 84
    Options
    Probably out egging ... no time for posting with that XL :\">
  • Sgt93
    Options
    I'm firing mine up in a few minutes myself. Hope all is well with Joe though. Would hate to have hooked him up with a mass murderer or something.
  • bariccardi
    bariccardi Posts: 53
    Options
  • Sgt93
    Options
    Maybe. If he never is heard from again, it may be a bad deal, maybe a good deal. I don't know him personally :))