Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

hamburgers tonight

Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,356
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Taters and onions on the mini
the meat simply seasoned
ready for the table
the burger the Aussie ketchup has a nice kick
The experiment
This was a trial balloon to see how well the almond paste, tortilla and the chocolate played together. Other half says to it needs strawberries marinated in Marsala wine, and top with whip cream for the next experiment. 
BTW the small little packet of almost no ounces was 99 cents, the jar is $10.00. I will be making my own
Sorry the picture quality. Fisrt time I used the iPad to take pictures.
Large, small and mini SW Austin

• NightwingXPNightwingXP Posts: 436
    looks awesome Austin!! Great cook! I want taters now !!!
    Only 3 things in life matter. Family, Steelers and my BGE!!
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,531
    Great looking cook.  Burgers and potatoes look delish!!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,638
    Nice Joan.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• roscorosco Posts: 41
    that looks great!
  • NewportlocalNewportlocal Posts: 474
    Looks good. Love my mini and iPad. Like the cheese melt on that burger.
  • Looks awsome.
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,356
    Thanks everyone.  The taters came from Costco.  The dessert is still a work in progress, may use a crepe the next time.  
    Hapster, the Lindt DC with sea salt is all good just by itself or with a good cup of coffee.  
    When the other half was goes to Germany he brings back Lindt that is not sold here.  This one has crossed the pond.
    Large, small and mini SW Austin