Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

If you had to pick two Dizzy Pig Rubs to recommend..

FxLynchFxLynch Posts: 433
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
I'm considering picking up some rubs today while in the nearest town that sells DP and BGE rubs (80 mile trip).  I already have Raging River (super impressed, awesome on salmon) and the original Dizzy Dust (not impressed, have used many cheaper rubs in place of it after buying/trying it).  

If I were to buy 2 more Dizzy Pig rubs today, which ones would you suggest?  I cook steaks a lot, usually with fresh cracked pepper and kosher salt.  I do ribs often, and plan to do more chicken and veggies in the future. 

I am pretty set on getting Cow Lick rub since I seem to hear nothing but good about it on steaks.  Can't decide on a second one to try, even with the DP brochure right in front of me.  I want something "different", as the Raging River blew me away with it's unique flavor.

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Comments