Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New egger

ncbbqncbbq Posts: 257
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just wanted to say hello from the Raleigh, NC area. I have had my Large BGE for about a month now and have been lurking on the forum for a while and decided to get an account. I want to thank you folks for all of the wonderful information you have posted on here as it has been very helpful in my adventures. My learning curve has been much less steep thanks to the information I've found here. Already done pork butt which was great, brisket (needs work), burgers, chicken breasts, steaks, ribs, pizza, pineapples, and smores. Needless to say I have been using it a lot since my purchase. The best thing is even when things don't turn out exactly right they still aren't that bad. I would also like to thank you all for turning me on to Dizzy Pig. I just received an order from them and I am very pleased.

Comments