Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Buying a ceramic cooker

BGEMadisonBGEMadison Posts: 1
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
OK, my relatives have Large BGE's, my friends have Large BGE's.  But they bought them a long time ago.  In blogs that I have read, I see folks how have bought a Large BGE in the $700 range.  Does anyone out there know if a North Alabama dealer that sells a large BGE for $700 price range?

Now, I have saved up a little over $700.  But here in Madison Alabama, the local BGE dealer wants over $1,000 for the basic large BGE.  My existing charcoal grill is falling apart so I am going to need to buy something soon.  If not a BGE then a non-BGE.  Any store ideas would be greatly appreciated!  :-)

Thanks...

Comments