Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My attempt at a table.

RAWRIGHTRAWRIGHT Posts: 8
edited June 2012 in EGG Table Forum
After looking at the whiz plans I decided to attempt to build my own table for my new egg having little to no experience with wood work.  I went with 4x4 legs, 2x4 frame and cedar for the tops.  After many hours and beers later I'm fairly satisfied with hoimagew it turned out.
imageimage

Comments

• RAWRIGHTRAWRIGHT Posts: 8
    Second attempt at posting pictures...
    IMAG0582.jpg
    799 x 478 - 118K
    IMAG0626.jpg
    799 x 478 - 150K
    IMAG0636.jpg
    799 x 478 - 109K
    IMAG0637.jpg
    478 x 799 - 156K
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,397
    Looks nice.  Well done.
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    "Ain't nobody gonna find ya, unless you get yourself lost."
  • OrangeFanOrangeFan Posts: 2
    The table is OK...the car is awesome.

Just kidding - nice table! The one I'm building is almost identical.
    Thanks for the compliments, I usually drive the camaro every Saturday morning and now that I have the egg it will probably get used most Saturday nights.  Should make for some good weekends this summer.  Hot rods, beer and grilling are probably 3 of my favorite activities lol.
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,313
    Thanks for the compliments, I usually drive the camaro every Saturday morning and now that I have the egg it will probably get used most Saturday nights.  Should make for some good weekends this summer.  Hot rods, beer and grilling are probably 3 of my favorite activities lol.

Nice Table we used the same plans on mine with some modifications.

And Nice 69,

I used to have a 69 and had a 67 also. I miss them both. If a new job presents itself with better pay I am thinking of a 70 Z28 or a super comp dragster.

Its a big maybe

T1.JPG
    968 x 1296 - 401K

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Thanks for the compliments, I usually drive the camaro every Saturday morning and now that I have the egg it will probably get used most Saturday nights.  Should make for some good weekends this summer.  Hot rods, beer and grilling are probably 3 of my favorite activities lol.

And Nice 69,

I used to have a 69 and had a 67 also. I miss them both. If a new job presents itself with better pay I am thinking of a 70 Z28 or a super comp dragster.

Its a big maybe

Tuttle, I say buy the dragster and the job will come :))

And Nice 69,

Its a big maybe

I' had an 06 vette and traded for the 69 last summer, more than likely I'm going to end up selling this car to my Dad and start shopping for an 06-07 Z06.  I miss being able to have a fast car that can still drive on road trips with AC, it's a win win since I could still drive the 69 if I sell it to him.
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,313

And Nice 69,

Its a big maybe

Tuttle, I say buy the dragster and the job will come :))

I would imagine the Grand Jury would let my Wife off on murder on this one, They would say her husband is an idiot and deserved it.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• tdeatertdeater Posts: 29
    Nice table.....Show more Camaro Pictures!!

• XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 555
    looks great. i like the 2 tone!
    Nice table.....Show more Camaro Pictures!!

IMAG0488.jpg
    799 x 478 - 111K
    DSC07660.jpg
    640 x 480 - 72K