Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonights grub.

Options
Brownie
Brownie Posts: 1,023
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just picked up a bottle of Bone Suckin Sauce yesterday and after seeing cazzys Ribs and Chicken post (which looked incredible) I decided to try it out on a half a chicken. It is really good stuff!

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Cool. Now that I know I don't have to go to cracker barrel to get it, I'll be grabbing some tomorrow. Travis told me that the mega liquor store (Speck's) by my house carries it. I'm much more in my element in stores such as this :).
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    Options
    Cool. Now that I know I don't have to go to cracker barrel to get it, I'll be grabbing some tomorrow. Travis told me that the mega liquor store (Speck's) by my house carries it. I'm much more in my element in stores such as this :).
    Watermelon toss anyone?

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• XLBalco
    XLBalco Posts: 607
    Options
    looks good... the stuff is that good eh?
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Watermelon toss anyone?</

No thanks!

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX