Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Tenderloins and Grilled Corn

Options
TarHeelBBQ
TarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
I grilled both last night. Probably my favorite thing to egg. I marinated the tenderloins in teriyaki with brown sugars pepper corns and ginger ale. I thought the ginger ale would add some flavor but it didn't. If I had to do it again it would be with orange juice. The grilled corn was simply salt pepper and butter. You really can't go wrong with that. However if anyone has any suggestions of different ways to do corn I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

TarHeelBBQ

Comments

• billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    Options

From Food Network

• 8 ears corn
    • 4 fresh limes, quartered
    • Garlic butter, recipe follows
    • 1/2 cup grated cotija cheese
    • 2 tablespoons chopped chives, for garnish

Directions

Preheat grill to medium. Peel back the husks of the corn without removing them. Remove the silks and recover the corn with the husk. Soak in large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes. Remove corn from water and shake off excess. Place the corn on the grill, close the cover and grill for 15 to 20 minutes.

Unwrap corn and brush with the garlic butter. Sprinkle with the cotija cheese and squeeze with lime. Sprinkle with chopped chives, to garnish.

Garlic Butter:

• 2 sticks unsalted butter, slightly softened
    • 8 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
    • 1/4 habanero pepper, seeded
    • 1/4 bunch fresh chives
    • Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Combine butter, garlic, habanero, and chives in a food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to use.

Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.
  • TarHeelBBQ
    TarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    Options
    Thanks you

TarHeelBBQ