Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A small workout today

Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
On vacation this week so we did lunch and supper on the small
Nachos for lunch:  Blistered then sliced jalapeños, blistered then diced tomatoes, blue corn tortilla chips, refried beans, and 50/50 mix of cheddar and jack cheese.  Finished with crema mexican and sliced avocadosimage

Pizza for supper using the last of the frozen pizza dough made a couple weeks ago.  Sauced and topped with Black Castle paprika smoked salami, tomato slices and mozzarella cheese.  

Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
·

Comments

• DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    Helluva day Austin.  All looks great.
    ·
  • EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    =D>

Now I'm hungry! 
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
    ·
  • alyndalynd Posts: 97
    can you tell me some more about that nacho recipe?  
    ·
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 522
    Pizza looks great!
    Edina, MN

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,441
    Nice cooks
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    alynd, the only addition to what I wrote above temp between 450 and 475
    ·
  • alyndalynd Posts: 97
    thanks, going to give it a shot tonight myself.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    Don't forget to post pictures.  I used Bush Traditional refried beans...They are not bad for canned beans
    ·