Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My BGE was stolen

sean4185sean4185 Posts: 7
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hello everyone.  I had the unfortunate experience a week ago to find that my BGE medium had been stolen out of my garage.  I only had this model for about three months.  The total package included the egg, nest, side tables and place setter.  Its funny, when I bought this grill I thought to myself, there is no way someone would think of stealing this heavy SOB, but I was obviously wrong about that.  I had other expensive items in my garage that were not taken, only the grill, but without the cast iron vent for the top; good luck with using that.  My purpose of this statement is to let fellow eggheads know that just because our grills are heavy and cumbersome to move around doesn't mean they aren't targets for getting ripped off.  My replacement will have a special made table that will make it very difficult if not impossible to steal again.  Good luck everyone, and be sure that you can make it as hard as possible for your grill to be stolen.

Comments