Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wow! I really like the new forum!

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove Posts: 261
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
I used to be pretty active here, but the forum got to be so bogged down and clunky I stopped visiting. I love the new format! I'll be around much more often now!

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Very glad to have you, Dr.  Just don't go riding a nuke down to earth while you're signed on.   :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Gato
    Gato Posts: 766
    You should have seen it when everthing worked. Edit, quotes, etc. it was awesome back in those days. :)
    Geaux Tigers!!!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Been a year or two. Glad you are back.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Been a year or two. Glad you are back.
    Thanks! Glad to be back.

• Newportlocal
    Newportlocal Posts: 474
    I never experienced the old format fortunately. The format on another egg forum is a little less usable unfortunately. Hope they eventually change theirs. I know a lot of great people are there and alot of cross over from here.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    I never experienced the old format fortunately. The format on another egg forum is a little less usable unfortunately. Hope they eventually change theirs. I know a lot of great people are there and alot of cross over from here.
    Change the view to "Flat View" on the other forum...you'll like it better.  I used to think the same thing until I did that.  There is a lot of good info over there too so I just enjoy both now.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • eggo
    eggo Posts: 492
    edited May 2012
    I have "flat view" selected on the other forum and it's still a pita to use. OK, got it now.
    Collapsed Special events and eggfest central and "viola". Now I can benefit from both forums.
    Eggo in N. MS
  • Newportlocal
    Change the view to "Flat View" on the other forum...you'll like it better.  I used to think the same thing until I did that.  There is a lot of good info over there too so I just enjoy both now.

I will give it a try. I know it's a good forum.
  • Good peeps over there. I just can't keep all my lies straight so I hang out here with you fine people :))

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Newportlocal
    Good peeps over there. I just can't keep all my lies straight so I hang out here with you fine people :))

Yep you only mentioned recently joining the mile high club on the other forum :D
  • Good peeps over there. I just can't keep all my lies straight so I hang out here with you fine people :))

Yep you only mentioned recently joining the mile high club on the other forum :D
    Nice. I only wish it were true!

• Newportlocal
    Good peeps over there. I just can't keep all my lies straight so I hang out here with you fine people :))

Sorry couldn't resist. All in fun.

Sorry couldn't resist. All in fun.

• newport- I thought it was funny. No worries ever here.