Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wow! I really like the new forum!

Dr. StrangeloveDr. Strangelove Posts: 260
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
I used to be pretty active here, but the forum got to be so bogged down and clunky I stopped visiting. I love the new format! I'll be around much more often now!

Comments

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,952
    Very glad to have you, Dr.  Just don't go riding a nuke down to earth while you're signed on.   :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• GatoGato Posts: 766
    You should have seen it when everthing worked. Edit, quotes, etc. it was awesome back in those days. :)
    Geaux Tigers!!!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,323
    Been a year or two. Glad you are back.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Been a year or two. Glad you are back.
    Thanks! Glad to be back.

• NewportlocalNewportlocal Posts: 474
    I never experienced the old format fortunately. The format on another egg forum is a little less usable unfortunately. Hope they eventually change theirs. I know a lot of great people are there and alot of cross over from here.
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,767
    I never experienced the old format fortunately. The format on another egg forum is a little less usable unfortunately. Hope they eventually change theirs. I know a lot of great people are there and alot of cross over from here.
    Change the view to "Flat View" on the other forum...you'll like it better.  I used to think the same thing until I did that.  There is a lot of good info over there too so I just enjoy both now.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • eggoeggo Posts: 485
    edited May 2012
    I have "flat view" selected on the other forum and it's still a pita to use. OK, got it now.
    Collapsed Special events and eggfest central and "viola". Now I can benefit from both forums.
    Eggo in N. MS
    Change the view to "Flat View" on the other forum...you'll like it better.  I used to think the same thing until I did that.  There is a lot of good info over there too so I just enjoy both now.

I will give it a try. I know it's a good forum.
  • Good peeps over there. I just can't keep all my lies straight so I hang out here with you fine people :))

Keeping it Weird in the ATX
    Good peeps over there. I just can't keep all my lies straight so I hang out here with you fine people :))

Yep you only mentioned recently joining the mile high club on the other forum :D
  • Good peeps over there. I just can't keep all my lies straight so I hang out here with you fine people :))

Yep you only mentioned recently joining the mile high club on the other forum :D
    Nice. I only wish it were true!

Good peeps over there. I just can't keep all my lies straight so I hang out here with you fine people :))

Sorry couldn't resist. All in fun.

Sorry couldn't resist. All in fun.

• newport- I thought it was funny. No worries ever here.