Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Woodstock Farms Charcoal

volntitan
volntitan Posts: 95
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
A organic grocery here in Nashville carries this but have no idea how good or bad it is and it isn't on Naked Whiz.  Has anyone had any exprerience with this stuff or know who makes it?

Comments

• Eggbertsdad
    Eggbertsdad Posts: 804
    @volntitan.

I'm a fellow Vol. I graduated in '94. Let's hope we turn it around this year! 
    :-bd
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
  • volntitan
    Well, have to confess, I didn't go to UT, but been a fan for over 40 years.  We need some good news...
  • Eggbertsdad
    Eggbertsdad Posts: 804
    That's ok. If you're from the great state of TN you're all-right in my book! My parents grew up in Clarksville and I still have family all over middle TN. I grew up in Lenoir City, right outside of Knoxville and my parents still live there.
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
  • volntitan
    Has anyone ever used/heard of this stuff?  I wrote the company to ask who made it, but haven't gotten a response yet.