It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I have tomorrow off and I'm eggin regardless. However the forecast is for rain, all day. My egg is eggsposed.
1) Any issues if the daisy wheel is open half way?
2) Will cook times be off if the outer surface is water cooled all afternoon?
3) I have the temp probe cable run through where the temp gauge usually is, should I seal that? If so, with what? Silicone?
4) Opening the lid to spritz meat (and oogle and drool in anticipation) any problem with rain hitting a hot plate setter?
5) Anything I have not though of that could be a problem. (I already have plans to cover my digiQ)
Thanks again _Lemonade Nate