Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wings!

BoilereggerBoileregger Posts: 324
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum

Made these last night with a homemade rub and grilled raised direct at 400 for probably 30 minutes, then coated in Frank's wing sauce and put on for another 5.  Not bad for my first attempt at wings!

imageimage
·

Comments

• bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 955
    I'm getting my first cup of coffee down this morning and I see these, now I'm hungry for lunch. They look great. Nice work!

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776
    Nice. We did wings Saturday. Always a great cook and yours look spot on.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,760
    Wings look awesome sir!!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    Nice looking wings.  Wings are one of my most frequently repeated cooks on my Eggs.
    Knoxville, TN
    ·
  • Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    They look great.
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
    ·
  • Boiler up! Alum c/o 2004.
    ·
  • BoilereggerBoileregger Posts: 324
    Class of 2003 here!
    ·