Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

The Wife

cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,013
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
My wife just said something that brought a tear to my eye. After firing up the XL for 2 chicken breasts and some green beans, she said she now understands why people have more than one egg. She said it just seems like a waste of charcoal to light the XL for such a small cook.

I agreed and suggested a second egg. She didn't agree, but in time she will. Bwaa ha ha! She'll give in after a while.
Mark Annville, PA
·

Comments

• Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Well played.....well played,  ;))
    ·
  • bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 894
    Just start leaving pictures of an expensive boat or sports car. Then settle for a 2nd egg.

Big Lake, Minnesota

Large BGE, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,013
    The boat is in the 5 year plan. She has learned to ignore the pictures of the boat. However, the sports car, or new truck is a great idea!
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • Ottawa_EggmanOttawa_Eggman Posts: 111
    The seed has been planted..... now water and fertilize it and just let it grow lol
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,123
    Or you can fire up the XL and the L, so you can do that meat and the big veggie wok.  Actually, we've been talking about a small for the meat now that it is just two, but we still need the XL for that nightly big basket of veggies, done both direct and indirect.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,688
    That's more than enough reason for a celebration-follow Ottawa_Eggman's suggestions-you are home free.  I should be so lucky:)
    Louisville
    ·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,267
    I've got a great one! God Bless, her, too. She got me the BGE for my birthday last year. We both love it.
    ·
  • twlangantwlangan Posts: 290
    Just start leaving pictures of an expensive boat or sports car. Then settle for a 2nd egg.
    Folks, we have ourselves an Eggspert!

I bow before thee, sir.  :)
    ·