Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Guess what's happening at my house.....

Options
Doc_Eggerton
Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
....besides a BGE cook!

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Tweev, you keep getting better looking. What's your secret? ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Gato
    Gato Posts: 766
    Options
    Brisket and veggies in the rain??
    Geaux Tigers!!!
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    I agree 100 per cent. I am proof!
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    I'm guessing putting all of your energy into making great big steaming plate of who the hell cares. :)

C'mon at least try to make a decent post.....
    Bet you're a ton of fun at parties.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Brisket and veggies in the rain??
    Good guess.  It is pouring, and I'm cooking a sirloin tip roast in the monsoon.

• Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    If you don't like what I had to say, why did you do to the effort to snark?

• Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Options
    I'm fighting the good fight! Trying to keep the posts from getting too silly.  It's important to have an accurate description of your thread.  By teasing people you are actually being inconsiderate and potentially wasting people's time.
    Not sure being inconsiderate in return is the best way to accomplish your objective.
  • tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    Options
    Hey Doc, what's in those mushroom caps?

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • Mike8it
    Mike8it Posts: 468
    Options
    I bet doc is cooking up some delicious veggies!!! Another great looking meal doc.
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Doing a clean post on the cook now.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Oil of oily.  :)  

Just kidding, you are what you eat though after all ammiright?
    You're eating plastic orange traffic cones?!?!?

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month