Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cover for my BGE w/table

Options
chogg
chogg Posts: 30
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum

After years of being out by the pool my cover has finally bit the dust..any you guys know where I can buy a new cover at a good price ?

Thanks in advance,

Hogg

IF YOUR LOOKING YOUR NOT COOKING ..My Dog Likes it !!! C.Hogg....Shack Rag...GA.

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    I have the large Egg table and I was in Lowe's where I found a cover for a gasser that fit perfectly. It's heavy duty and after three years the only thing that's happened is that it's black color has faded to a nice grey. I seem to remember it cost about $20+

After a pretty heavy rain one day I went out and there wasn't any drippings on the table like I used to get from the green Egg cover. That expensive little number let more rain in than it kept out.
  • Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    Options
    I'm using a WalMart ATV cover from Stern. $29- elastic around the bottom. Works great and it's green! Bought online and picked up at store.
  • Gato
    Gato Posts: 766
    Options
    +1 on the atv cover. My table is too large for a standard size cover and custom covers were pretty pricey.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    Not cheap, but it will be the last one you will ever buy.  Contact John at Coverworks and he will hook you up.  You can get his info off of the Whiz' site.

Never mind, here's the link.  http://coverworks.nakedwhiz.com/

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • chogg
    chogg Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks guys for all the help....I think the ATV cover is the way I will go..price is right..for now using a drop cloth for painting....kinda thick one..it is water proof..happy smoking...grilling !!
    IF YOUR LOOKING YOUR NOT COOKING ..My Dog Likes it !!! C.Hogg....Shack Rag...GA.
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Options
    I think the ATV cover will be awesome, the blue tarp and bungee cords has become an eyesore. I want Camo because Camo goes with everything. And if any one is i my back yard they wont be able to see it.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• reh111
    reh111 Posts: 196
    Options
    Thanks guys for all the help....I think the ATV cover is the way I will go..price is right..for now using a drop cloth for painting....kinda thick one..it is water proof..happy smoking...grilling !!
    Look at it on Amazon - same thing cheaper than at Wal-Mart