Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey Lawn Ranger or anyone else.

Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
vdburger3.jpg
<p />Can you give me more details on your new box? Like where it can be found? 40 lbs of lump is impressive + extra room.[p]Nice night in Peculiar for some LR induced burgers.
vdburger1.jpg[p]vdburger2.jpg
Mike

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Man, [p]You're killing me with those pics...It just aint fair!![p]I'm working..(over here in Chubby's Funhouse), and you're sizzling up some burgers!![p]Chubby
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Billy
    Billy Posts: 68
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Thats one good looking onion burger.

• Car Wash Mike
    hawgwild,
    I used to dice the onions and mix with the meat, but felt like wasn't getting the flavor I wanted so on advice tried this. That is a nice pat of butter and Raging River on top.[p]Thanks, Mike

• Car Wash Mike
    Chubby,
    The family has to eat![p]One weekend is all I ask to have fun with you. Don't know if the ticker will take much more.[p]Maybe Oklahoma City?[p]Mike

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Nice liookin burgers Mike. I really like that idea of the onion slice in there. Very cool.[p]Hey, at the Royal this year, when you come to visit, remind me to give you a little demo on wrist and finger-tapping action to get a nice even coat of rub. ;-)[p]Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Car Wash Mike,[p]That is a possibility!![p]I'm also eyeing the "Royal"...we could be "lackys" for the "Dizzy Ones"!![p]I,m not so sure how they'd feel about it....but we could just sneak up!![p]I think we could have some fun![p]Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Car Wash Mike
    Nature Boy,[p]I'm not coming to visit, I'm going to live down there. Chris any help you need please let me know. I can get straw bay a lot cheaper and even bring some good donuts down for breakfast.
    I plan on being there every day. Same goes for dr bbq, anything he needs let me know. [p]You guys are my guest from far far away, Shrek.[p]Man, I so eggcited and it months away.[p]Mike

• Car Wash Mike
    Chubby,
    Oh no, last year the Dizzy Pigs and both dr bbq welcomed me into their camps.
    That really is a sight to see.[p]Stay in touch,[p]Mike