Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MUST SEE (pics) - Just finished my Egg-Center !

Comments

• lemonadelemonade Posts: 77
    Those photos make it quite clear that the crazy eggsanity I have on day 2 of owning the egg  (and day 4 of making trips to the dealer for eggcessories ) is not just a passing phase...    LOL    
    Is it done yet? Is it done yet?
    ·
  • brimeebrimee Posts: 73
    Amazing!!!!

The planter made me laugh, love it!
    Brian
    Fairview, Texas
    ·
  • EggdamEggdam Posts: 218
    Wow Don when are your having the whole fourm over for dinner?
    ·
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    My three kids got me a table last year for Father's Day.  I thought I was king of the egg.

Wow, Don Marco, wow
    ·
  • Hokie_SmokerHokie_Smoker Posts: 491
    Congrat's Don your egg center is nothing short of awesome.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·
  • CatWranglerCatWrangler Posts: 22
    High Caliber...NUFF SAID :)  Great Work 
    Grom Egger since Sept '11 My Egg Arsenal: Med BGE- Digi PartyQ- Mav ET73- Plate Setter- Stone- Ceramic Grill Works 2 tier- YuengLing-  Florida Panhandle
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316

I am Speachless! I went to my back yard and started planning what my future will be.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,361
    we have a winner!

Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • spotco2spotco2 Posts: 61
    Simply amazing.

Thank you for sharing your creation.
    ·
  • jay75jay75 Posts: 153
    Truly eggsellent work! :-bd
    ·
  • Smoker_GuruSmoker_Guru Posts: 372
    Don't even know what to say... Absolutely awesome!!!
    ·
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    You really set precedence in the world wide Egg community........Looks absolutely wonderful!
    ·
  • CGW1CGW1 Posts: 332
    Hands down the best I've ever seen! Great job
    Franco Ceramic Grillworks www.ceramicgrillworks.com
    ·
  • brentseebrentsee Posts: 99

That is absolutly beautiful !!!  A griller's dream

A little tough in the winter where I'm from - it gets to -40 here sometimes.  I usually cook in my garage then. I rigged up an exhaust system and use my small weber gas grill. Thinkin about modifying the system so I could use the egg inside too.

·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,284
    Stunning Job, Don!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • EggucatedEggucated Posts: 212
    I'm speechless!
    Thanks, Mike "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one will believe it."
    ·
  • demodemo Posts: 145
    Beautiful, beyond that I'm speechless.

·
  • SamFerriseSamFerrise Posts: 544
    But is it really necessary?  You can cook for a Marine rifle company with that setup.

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
    ·
  • bariccardibariccardi Posts: 53
    Insane! Wow
    ·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,799
    Sweeeeet set up. Do you buy lump by the pallet load?? I think you might want to start considering it. Very nicely done.
    ·
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299

You have just made me hate my life. Thanks.

All jokes aside, you just inspired me. Awesome setup! Congrats!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • hartofatigerhartofatiger Posts: 196
    Egg heaven! Bravo!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Let me tell you guys.

I have followed Don Marco for several years, from the Texas BBQ Rub forum to the other BGE forum.  He is a master chef.  I have drooled over his creations and his plating is nothing short of world class professional.

Glad to see you back, Herr Don.  Love the Texas plaque on your wall !!!!  Looking forward to more of your works of art.

Me too! Superb cook and BBQist. Beautiful shack. I'm still two eggs up on you Don Marco
    :D

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Me too! Superb cook and BBQist. Beautiful shack. I'm still two eggs up on you Don Marco

Whaaaaa? How many do you have?????

·
  • XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 575
    this type of set up should have its own sub forumn.  truly awesome
    ·
  • FxLynchFxLynch Posts: 433
    This is simply unbelievable, and awe inspiring.  I have dreams of a set up like this one day (not as many eggs, but the general layout and construction is just beautiful.  Job well done sir.
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,254
    Very beautiful set up DM! Your view is also incredible!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,322
    Selfish.  Two minis...

j/k - BEAUTIFUL and inspiring setup!
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • Don MarcoDon Marco Posts: 287
    Thanks for the nice Feedback Guys. Off course youre all invited as long as you pay for your own flights ;-)

DM
    www.don-marcos-bbq.de
    ·
  • Don MarcoDon Marco Posts: 287
    edited May 2012
    But is it really necessary?  You can cook for a Marine rifle company with that setup.
    Well, its not really neccessary, but very comfortable ;-)

I hardly ever have them all running to their max, but the way i cook i often need different setups like different temps, different or no smoke, direct/indirect, raised grid and so on for different meats, side dishes, appetizers and dessert. This way i can not only cook quantity but also very high quality food and always have the right ool for the job. ;-)

DM
    www.don-marcos-bbq.de
    ·