Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

iPad Picture

TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum

Does anyone know how to post pictures from an iPad?  I am not good with technology.

Thanks,

TarHeelBBQ

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,505
    edited May 2012
    HTML code from photobucket (having Photobucket on your iPad is understood).
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Yep..gotta use photobucket and then you can post the picture like Mickey above by copying the HTML code and pasting it in the comment box or you can post the direct link that we have to click see the pic...
  • Test: Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    I see it cen tex....success!
  • brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 365
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
  • wow! look how nice and white that thing is. Time to light a fire!

• TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    What's photo bucket?

Thx,

TarHeelBBQ
  • brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 365
    It's an app for the iPad. Free to sign up, then upload photos to your album.
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA