Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb

gfavorgfavor Posts: 61
edited May 2012 in Cookbook
On the BGE Site it explains how to cook a Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb (see: http://www.biggreenegg.com/features/bge-valentine-menu/). Has anyone tried it? What's ur thoughts? It sounds yummy.
·

Comments

• bclarksiclebclarksicle Posts: 107
    ·
  • gfavorgfavor Posts: 61
    Man, that looks Awesome !!!! What size egg did you use?
    ·
    I used a large. It was delicious, and a pretty easy cook.
    ·
  • gfavorgfavor Posts: 61
    Thanks, I'm considering using a medium, ya think it can hold it.?
    ·
    yep, you're good.  The rack in the pic was about 1.5-2 pounds. They're small
    ·
  • Thanks... I'm cooking these bad boys tomorrow! I'm stoked!!!
    ·
  • EggucatedEggucated Posts: 212
    I love lamb, and that look phenomenal! Adding it to my list and moving to the top!
    Thanks, Mike "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one will believe it."
    ·
  • AZbgeAZbge Posts: 90
    I made them on my small last weekend. They were a little done for my liking but that was my fault. As it seems with everything with the egg, they were still moist and delious.
    ·