Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hmm, no forum access with FireFox

gtk10583gtk10583 Posts: 77
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum

OK, everytime I open my FireFox web brouser and go to eggheadforum.com it redirects me to biggreenegg.com ~X(

But I have no problem accessing the forum on my droid phone or Internet Explorer.  Anyone else having this issue?

·

Comments

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    running firefox right now.  also have phone access.

if you are trying to acess thru the link on the BGE homepage, the link is dead.

try eggheadforum.com directly
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • Also, delete all your cookies. When forum was down they put a cookie on there to route you back to BGE.com. if stike's deal does not work, try this and see if it helps

·
  • gtk10583gtk10583 Posts: 77

Nope, not trying to access via the link on BGE's homepage.  I have tried typing the url in directly as www.eggheadforum.com and I am still redirected to BGE's website.  Strange...

·
  • cookies...............

·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    yeah. forgot that.  i am set to chuck all cookies, so i never have that issue. good call

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • gtk10583gtk10583 Posts: 77
    Damn the cookies!!!  Thanks all you 'puter nerds. 
    :-B
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Hey CTS, your a nerd!
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • Hey CTS, your a nerd!
    I've been called way worse....today even. Actually, I think you are the one that originally helped me with the cookies advice so.....................

·
    I know nothing!!!! 
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    ·
  • I know nothing!!!! 
    bet I can dig it up

·
    bet I can dig it up
    No need, 
    nothing to see here.

Move along please. 

;)

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    ·
  • Sandi_kSandi_k Posts: 34
    I had the same issue with Firefox. Deleted cookies, and no problem after that.
    ·
  • uncledaveuncledave Posts: 87
    i deleted cookies and still could not get on. Downloaded fierefox and now it works.
    ·