Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page
for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day
...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day
! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!
Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340
It was so moist that I have to share....
1. 7lb breast soaked 24 hrs in brine, crushed garlic and minced onion
2. Put my favorite rub on before I put it on the egg
3. 350 degrees, indirect heat, 4 large chunks of Mesquite
4. cooked until meat hit 170 degrees
5. let it rest for a half hour then sliced it