Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Having trouble accessing forum...???

EazyEEazyE Posts: 54
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
I am having trouble viewing the forum from my computer. It works fine from my iPhone which is where I'm positng from. But, when I go to the link on my desktop computer, it says, "no results found , the page you requested could not be found. But, it shows the rest of the big green egg page. Is anyone else having problems? It seems weird it would work on my mobile but not on the computer. Any suggestions?
·

Comments

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    was a ten or twenty minute window where it seemed to be down.

seems fine now? (from desktop)
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • EazyEEazyE Posts: 54
    Still can't here. I even tried Internet expolrer and Firefox and still a no go.
    ·
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,013
    I'm having the opposite problem. I can use my computer, but not my phone.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • ShawnShawn Posts: 356
    same issue here!

Cheers!

Shawn
    My Blog:
    http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/
    My Dads Custom Handles Blog
    http://dannyscarvings.blogspot.com
    ·
  • reh111reh111 Posts: 150
    For a time this morning my issue was when I clicked on the link for this forum it took me to the home page for Big Green Egg website - now it brings me here again - weird!!
    ·
  • troutgeektroutgeek Posts: 455
    I was having problems for about 24 hours. Seems to be working now, but now I have to do something about these DT's...
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,688
    From what I can tell this site was down from sometime yesterday afternoon (4/27 EDT) until just a few minutes ago.  No idea why or how, but in this day and age that is a significant outage for anything on the web.  Back in business....
    Louisville
    ·
  • burr_baby33burr_baby33 Posts: 503
    Yep! Down all day yesterday. Took me right to BGE website.
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 2,825
    From what I can tell this site was down from sometime yesterday afternoon (4/27 EDT) until just a few minutes ago.  No idea why or how, but in this day and age that is a significant outage for anything on the web.  Back in business....
    Same here.  I figured they were just doing maintenance at the Mothership, but the fact that some of you got thru on your phones, that's weird...

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·