Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Newbie and first post

kennyk
kennyk Posts: 6
edited April 2012 in Cookbook
I have had my egg since october 2011. Could not be happier. I do have a question....am i the only one that has gotten caught by the wife hugging there egg.

Comments

• tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    Not hugging.....per se`, but "Patty" is my grill wife.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • ChokeOnSmoke
    ChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,942
    I've been known to play with it's "lower vent" a little more than maybe I should. :x
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Bowhunr says he is ashamed of what he did for a klondike bar.  I don't know what it was but I'm guessing a little more than hugging an egg.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    edited April 2012
    Not hugging.....per se`, but "Patty" is my grill wife

Tazcrash I worry about you.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    It's really nice to have a pair to touch.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• kennyk
    kennyk Posts: 6
    Whew....so glad to know I am nt the only one obsessed with there egg.
  • tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    Not hugging.....per se`, but "Patty" is my grill wife

Tazcrash I worry about you.
    Me too.  8-}
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    The potential for this thread to go down a dirt road is endless-especially for those of us whose SWMBO enjoys the BGE end product but not all the accessories etc that it brings along-kinda like a high maintenance trophy wife???? I think I will stop here.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.