Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Newbie and first post

kennykkennyk Posts: 6
edited April 2012 in Cookbook
I have had my egg since october 2011. Could not be happier. I do have a question....am i the only one that has gotten caught by the wife hugging there egg.
·

Comments

• tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Not hugging.....per se`, but "Patty" is my grill wife.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,725
    I've been known to play with it's "lower vent" a little more than maybe I should. :x
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 997

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Bowhunr says he is ashamed of what he did for a klondike bar.  I don't know what it was but I'm guessing a little more than hugging an egg.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    edited April 2012
    Not hugging.....per se`, but "Patty" is my grill wife

Tazcrash I worry about you.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,272
    It's really nice to have a pair to touch.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • kennykkennyk Posts: 6
    Whew....so glad to know I am nt the only one obsessed with there egg.
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Not hugging.....per se`, but "Patty" is my grill wife

Tazcrash I worry about you.
    Me too.  8-}
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,129
    The potential for this thread to go down a dirt road is endless-especially for those of us whose SWMBO enjoys the BGE end product but not all the accessories etc that it brings along-kinda like a high maintenance trophy wife???? I think I will stop here.
    Louisville
    ·