Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Newbie and first post

kennykkennyk Posts: 6
edited April 2012 in Cookbook
I have had my egg since october 2011. Could not be happier. I do have a question....am i the only one that has gotten caught by the wife hugging there egg.

Comments

• tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Not hugging.....per se`, but "Patty" is my grill wife.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,787
    I've been known to play with it's "lower vent" a little more than maybe I should. :x
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,006

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Bowhunr says he is ashamed of what he did for a klondike bar.  I don't know what it was but I'm guessing a little more than hugging an egg.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,474
    edited April 2012
    Not hugging.....per se`, but "Patty" is my grill wife

Tazcrash I worry about you.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,454
    It's really nice to have a pair to touch.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• kennykkennyk Posts: 6
    Whew....so glad to know I am nt the only one obsessed with there egg.
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Not hugging.....per se`, but "Patty" is my grill wife

Tazcrash I worry about you.
    Me too.  8-}
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,715
    The potential for this thread to go down a dirt road is endless-especially for those of us whose SWMBO enjoys the BGE end product but not all the accessories etc that it brings along-kinda like a high maintenance trophy wife???? I think I will stop here.
    Louisville   L & S BGEs