Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Your basic pizza kit

Doc_Eggerton
Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
My oldest daughter moves out of the house, and out of state, in a couple of days.  To heck with the diet.  Here's today's lunch.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Millsy
    Millsy Posts: 113

Sounds good,but would look better

• Doc_Eggerton

I have no idea what that means.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    there were no pics for a while
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852

I'm guessing he didn't see the pics, but they are there.

Doc, what temp do you get that stone to? No problem burning probe? Is that from a maverick?

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • Doc_Eggerton
    That is odd, I could see them.  This site is really fussy lately.

I did this with plate setter feet up, grate on, and stone on grate.  I set the Mavrick sensor on the stone, using the clip to keep it off about a third of an inch.  The sensor read 400 and the dome thermometer read almost 500.

Parchment paper removed after a couple of minutes, and rotated every 5 minutes, for around 15 minutes.  The crust was very crispy, with no scorch.  Pizza was a little sloppy because we did the deluxe toppings :-)

• Millsy
    Millsy Posts: 113

There wasnt ant pictures when I was looking at it.
  • NightwingXP
    NightwingXP Posts: 448
    I saw the pics. Very fussy site lately
    Only 3 things in life matter. Family, Steelers and my BGE!!