Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First Attempt at Ribs

Smokin_GoodSmokin_Good Posts: 40
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
I have four racks of baby backs. I have two beef and two pork. I put them on at about 12:45 at 215 degrees. I'm hoping to eat by 6:00.
XL & Medium BGE Keller, TX
·

Comments

• You can let it ride at 250

LET'S EAT
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Well? How were they?
    What did you put on them?
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 894
    Looks like a great start...how was the finish ??? 

Alexander City,Al
    ·
  • They turned out great. I liked the beef better then the pork but both were a hit with everyone. I used Texas BBQ Rub's Grand Champion. They were on a little over five hours. Here is the final product. 
    XL & Medium BGE Keller, TX
    ·
  • Steve753Steve753 Posts: 28
    They look good.
    I put some pork ribs on yesterday at 250 f for 4 hours over hickory chunks, and they turned out delicious.
    ·
  • Smoker_GuruSmoker_Guru Posts: 372
    Nice looking ribs, I gotta try some of those beef ribs...
    ·