Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

What is the average age of eggheads here?

1234568»

Comments

• VA in GAVA in GA Posts: 54
    Now I know why most of you eggheads don't have a problem with moving around your eggs with or without handlers, your mostly spring eggheads here!   Glad to see so many grilling.  :-) 
    Proud Griller of a BGE Medium, Small & Mini now!
    ·
  • MikeGMikeG Posts: 174

49 here

Wish I had figured out a decade sooner that we never enjoyed eating *anything* that came off the gasser.  

·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,847
    I also wish I knew about this sooner.
    And @VA in GA, FORMER girlfriend. The Mrs is enjoying the food coming off the egg. And "you" people even got her into ABTs. (Mrs doesn't like peppers!).
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • Steve753Steve753 Posts: 28
    59, and I started egging in January. What's that phrase about teaching old dogs new tricks?
    ·
  • jtippersjtippers Posts: 509
    LBGE April 2011 • SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013
    ·
  • fishnerdfishnerd Posts: 3
    ·
  • 55 or was that the last speed limit sign I saw...I live in Atlanta, speed limit signs or merely minimum suggestions...
    ·
  • wpatruswpatrus Posts: 3
    30 here- got my large for my 30bday bak around Christmas. You could say I was stoked :-)
    ·
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 258
    58 here in Orlando
    ·