Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Tenderloin, BBQ Sauce and Sweet Potatoes

Options
Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
PorkT_06_13_0018_06_03.jpg
<p />The picture speaks for itself... JUST PLAIN GOOD! Have a great evening.[p]BTW - Dr. Chicken where are you? I'll fix you a sweet potato!
[ul][li]Today's Dinner[/ul]

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Gfw,
    I love `em!! I wish I could get the wife to buy them more than 2 times a year. She doesn't like them like I do, but then she won't eat Jello or cooked carrots either. She will eat broccoli though - yuck.[p]Tim

• Unknown
    Options
    Pork tenderloin is one of our favorites. I take them off at 135 deg while they're a little pink and very juicy.

• Bama Fire
    Bama Fire Posts: 267
    Options
    Gfw,
    We had pork tenderloin last night as well. I got to show off the new dome on the egg and the new deck to to friends. I loved throwing on the marinated tenders closing the dome, fiddling with the vents and announcing that the EGG temp would rise to 350. Well, it only rose to 345, but I was DAMN CLOSE! Results? Superb, as always. I am continually amazed at how easy it is to produce great results from the egg -- overcook, cook at too high a temp -- it just doesn't seem to matter.[p]A happy cult member,
    Bama Fire

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    Bama Fire, I totally agree - Life is GOOD!