Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Happy Belly Food Truck...Cooking on a BGE

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,083
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
Yesterday I read an article in a local magazine about a new food truck here in ATL that cooks on a Big Green Egg.http://www.thrillist.com/food/atlanta/happy-belly_burgers_cheap-grub_grilling_healthy_lunch_outd oors_sandwiches_seafood_snacks_street-food_food-trucks

I found them on FB last night (Happy Belly Food Truck) and noted they would be 3 miles from my office today...so a few of us hopped in the car and had lunch...and boy am I glad we did.

The fresh ground short rib burger was deeelicious. It came with carmalized vidalia onions & cheese. I also got the hand cut french fries. There were 3 of us eating and we all raved about the food.

We will be going back on Fridays...good luck to these guys..great idea & great execution.

Comments