Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Metal Egg table

Davekatz
Davekatz Posts: 763
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
I've heard, but not seen, that BGE is making a compact metal table. My dealer knows nothing and their is nothing on the BGE site. Am I dreaming? Or does anyone here have more info?

Thanks!

Food & Fire - The carnivorous ramblings of a gluten-free grill geek.

Comments

• I saw one at my shop but not sure if it was BGE or not. it was $1000 so I kept on walkin'. It was cool though. 

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    I'm not sure about the BGE brand, but here's mine from Mid-America Equipment.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053

The True Value store had one for a large BGE on their showroom floor.  The one for an XL took 7 days to come in from the distributer in Indiana.  They are all Aluminum with a baked on powder coat that comes in a bunch of different colors.  The doors have gaskets so they are weather proof and the doors under the xl egg should be wide enough to hold the place setter and pizza stone.  The store I purchased through was the Harpeth True Value Home Center, 203 Downs Blvd., Franklin, TN.  37064  (615) 794-3641

This one is not made by BGE.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• joe@bge
    joe@bge Posts: 394

The True Value store had one for a large BGE on their showroom floor.  The one for an XL took 7 days to come in from the distributer in Indiana.  They are all Aluminum with a baked on powder coat that comes in a bunch of different colors.  The doors have gaskets so they are weather proof and the doors under the xl egg should be wide enough to hold the place setter and pizza stone.  The store I purchased through was the Harpeth True Value Home Center, 203 Downs Blvd., Franklin, TN.  37064  (615) 794-3641

My dealer has this one on display here in StL.  Its an awesome looking and well made table, it was just a little pricey for me at $1500.
  • Dan4BBQ
    Dan4BBQ Posts: 271
    any great deals in Orlando?
  • Davekatz
    Davekatz Posts: 763

That is exactly the one I've been looking for! True Value is not a dealer up here. Any idea who makes it?

Many thanks,

Dave

Food & Fire - The carnivorous ramblings of a gluten-free grill geek.
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    I have the one by Southern Speciality and I love it.  Well worth the money.  The wood table that I bought with my egg didn't survive the cruel Texas sun and was afraid for the egg.  I saw this at my dealer, he made me a deal I could not walk away from,,,The table is now one year never covered and looks as good as new.  The large and I are very happy.  
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Shawn
    Shawn Posts: 356
    Best built table I ever saw! image
    Cheers! Shawn My Blog: http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/ My Dads Custom Handles Blog http://dannyscarvings.blogspot.com
  • Smoker_Guru
    Smoker_Guru Posts: 372

That is exactly the one I've been looking for! True Value is not a dealer up here. Any idea who makes it?

Many thanks,

Dave

Dave, the table manufactur is Challenger Cabinets.
  • Dan4BBQ
    Dan4BBQ Posts: 271

Does anyone know how to find the table shown from mid america?

It looks great