Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Order of the Singed Hair, With Blister Clusters

Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 3,755
edited April 2012 in EggHead Forum
Whoa.  Really fired up the LG tonight for a wok cook.  Despite precautions got a good flash back, but more to report is if anyone wonders if the Workforce welder gloves work, I have the blisters to show they do not.

I have done some welding and other hot work and am fairly disciplined to set too hot stuff down, not drop it.  It would have been easy to drop the wok tonight.  I got as far as lifting it off the Egg and moved about three free before I got a fairly significant burn through the glove.  Set the wok on the pool deck.  I got it to serving by wearing the welding gloves and using Ovegloves like pot holders.

The Ovegloves are actually more effective.

Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

Comments