Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Help! Maverick receiver dead and brisket on the Egg

SfScottSfScott Posts: 10
edited April 2012 in Beef
My ET 73 receiver is dead (transmitter is fine.)  I can only find them on-line, but Target has a version at the store that is a dual-meat model.  Question:  will my functioning transmitter work with this other receiver?  I obviously know the temps and have the probes from the ET-73, but I'd like to have a functioning receiver for today.  It seems that the ET73 is only available online.

Thanks!

Comments

• FxLynchFxLynch Posts: 433
    I think Bed Bath and Beyond stocks some Maverick Thermometers, if you have one near you.  I believe they had the ET73 when I was looking for the ET732.
  • SfScottSfScott Posts: 10
    Thanks.    Will look.
  • I have 2 ET73 receivers and transmitters in perfect condition that i don't use. My probes went out so I bought a ET732. Too late for today but I'll work a sweet deal with you if you want to have some extra receivers/transmitters. 

• Come and get em!