Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Felt gasket is coming off

2»

Comments

• neumskineumski Posts: 41
    edited March 2012
    And I say it should last longer than that... A company which has been putting this gasket on since day one should have been smart enough to know that this gasket is good enough...and the public should'nt be stupid enough to do this to it (overheat it). When the other company(Rutland) says...it should'nt be around food...that should throw up all kinds of flags...duh! You all been smoking to much Pecan or what?
    2nd large
    Egg Nest
  • neumskineumski Posts: 41
    You must have got a lemon. The stock felt gaskets are of excellent quality. I'm sure everyone here will agree with me.
    This is one of the smart people haha
    2nd large
    Egg Nest