Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone else think the 'Link' Font Color is too close to the standard font color?

stike
stike Posts: 15,597
edited March 2012 in Forum Feedback
Apparently it's not just old men like myself that have a hard time seeing links that are posted.  The default text color for the forum is very close to the color given to embedded links.  Any chance the two can be nudged apart a little and links be made more clear?
ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante

Comments

• The_Buffalo
    The_Buffalo Posts: 455
    I agree and asked them to at least give it an underline so we know its a link
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Yup, I too have trouble spotting them
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • Millsy
    Millsy Posts: 113
    Now that you say it I have the same trouble
  • stike
    edited March 2012
    hahaha
    oops. out of the frying pan and into the fire. didn't mean to suggest every link on the site needed differentiation. just that within a post, the text color and link colors are nearly the same value.

the links i mean are the ones someone embeds in a post.  every link on the entire website being underlined is probably overkill graphically.  busy.

would just be great if you could say in a post (for ex.)
    "found a great new restaurant. click here>> Bob's Burgers"

and the link is obviously a different color (or underlined, sure.  just not EVERY link on the site)
  • ummmm... see what you did Stike!! 
    :((
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
  • stike
    i know.  yikes.  everything is now underlined.  out of the frying pan and into the fire