Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help with Posting

boatbum
boatbum Posts: 1,273
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum

and the resulting question - am I posting in the correct location.

How do most of you post - are you in one of the forums?   When I come onto the page - I hit the latest post's button.  Read - type in some responses.   If I have cooking pics to post - just hit the post new button.

Started thinking about it - how does "stuff" get in those specific forum areas -- I am thinking people choose the forum to put it in.  

What should I do?

Cookin in Texas

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    I always operate in Latest Posts as well. Never really thought about it honestly. I guess I thought the forum moderator sorted them into categories, but that sounds like a lot of work....
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Mighty_Quinn
    Mighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Latest posts for me too.

When you start a discussion, there is a drop down menu where you choose what category to post under....is this what you're asking?
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    There are other forum areas :-t
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Lmao Mickey!

I guess I'm with the in crowd, I just chill in latest post and hit Post New when I have something useless to talk about.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Do you all still have "latest post" option? Mine went away after the update and the "egghead forum" is working like the latest post.

When I go to my profile page it is a complete mess. Updates keep things interesting. ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Mighty_Quinn
    Mighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    "Latest Posts" is on the top of the page, under the BGE banner....
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Thank's - I see it now. I think the Grands drove me to the edge last week. Still recovering. ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !