Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Trying to post pics from iPad test

Comments

• TomjohnTomjohn Posts: 45
    He loves ribs.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,480

Happy kid.... any idea how to get the picture to post?

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Mike8itMike8it Posts: 468
    Cool pic!!!
    I have tried everything, can only get the link to post.
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 9,030
    edited March 2012
    It's not possible Tomjohn. You can only post links from a iPad unless you're connected remotely to a PC or Mac.

LogMeIn is a free app and you can set up a free account on your desktop. After setting up a account, you can add several computers to your account and access them from any location, including your iPad or iPhone. They used to only have a paid app but now everything is free. Please check it out cause its incredibly helpful...at least to me. :)
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    Thanks, I will give it a try.
    It's not possible Tomjohn. You can only post links from a iPad unless you're connected remotely to a PC or Mac.

LogMeIn is a free app and you can set up a free account on your desktop. After setting up a account, you can add several computers to your account and access them from any location, including your iPad or iPhone. They used to only have a paid app but now everything is free. Please check it out cause its incredibly helpful...at least to me. :)
    Just got my new iPad the day before Salado and really just getting to use it now. Thanks for the above post but are you saying if i get LogMeln I can post a picture from anywhere with my iPad?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

@mickey

LogMeIn allows you to establish a remote connection to any of your pcs.

So in theory, you could establish a remote connection to your PC/Mac, then visit eggheadforum forum and surf/post/link pics as normal...with slightly modified controls that is. I use it for work more than anything and find it very useful if I need to get documents or need to initiate downloads.

It's free to use so its worth a try. Feel free to call me if you have any questions sir!
    Thank you. Would this pull quicken onto my iPad? Ok, will get back to BBQ soon.

edited March 2012
    No, but you can access quicken on whatever PC you have it installed on. LogMeIn allows you to access your computer and control it on the iPad. So if you needed to send a invoice, you would connect to your PC at home, enter all parameters, then send the invoice. Your iPad will simply serve as a gateway.
    cazzy you are not only a good cook. Thank you.

• CaptainSpauldingCaptainSpaulding Posts: 368
    edited March 2012

< i m g src = http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/catmanphoto/ImportedPhotos00392.jpg width = 100%>

Take the first three spaces out of the line of HTML code, above and you're golden.

Cheers,

Captain Spaulding
    edited March 2012
    Niiiiiiice!! Thanks Captain Spaulding!  No more links for me!
    edited March 2012
    It's the HTML code. Thanks I think I have it. Slower than most.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos