Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My egg table from Robert Blumel Designs

DanMDanM Posts: 1
edited March 2012 in EGG Table Forum
This is my recently completed BGE table.The top is reclaimed 70+ year old heart of pine. The sides are reclaimed 70+ red oak, white oak and pine all from a barn in southern VA. As you may know reclaimed wood is really hard. Cutting, drilling and planing it were more difficult that normal wood purchased from a lumber yard. It's got four coats of oil on it. A coat of oil now and again and I expect this to brave the elements really well. The table itself is 2 inch welded steel with welded expanded steel as shelving. I'm pretty sure this table is going to outlast me.This was a prototype, so a few things are going to change, but as you can see this is quality custom work.
My buddy who made the table is going to start selling them to the public. Send me a PM if you're interested in getting one. He's got four orders placed with him shortly after he placed a few photo's on facebook. I have a feeling he's in for a long and busy summer. He's also going to put team logo's on the door for those that are interested and a few other options for those that want them.
The is a medium green egg table. He's able to make them for all sizes. Any suggestions on how to make this table better from the collective wisdom of the forum are always welcome.
DanHttp://robertblumel.plebu.com 

Comments