Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My new baby

Options
gabriegger
gabriegger Posts: 682
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Posted earlier today on 'which egg to buy' thread about the new large added to my large family of eggs.  Here it is shiny and new beside Old Blackie. Took her out of a spin with an easy cook of chicken breasts and the next day tried Car Wash Mike's ribs for the first time.  Have to say I will never cook ribs any other way as they were the best ever tasted.  I'm hearing Old Blackie calling my name today so I prepared some veal chops and potatoes. Have to keep the family happy by giving equal attention to all the kids.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

Comments

• gabriegger
    edited March 2012
    Options

• Eggbertsdad
    Eggbertsdad Posts: 804
    Options
    The car wash method is awesome. 

Congrats on the new addition! By the way, it looks like you're running low on lump. You better run out and stock up! 
    :))
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
  • gabriegger
    Options
    Thanks Eggbertsdad!  Ya those ribs knocked me out.  Too funny on the lump comment.  That's the kind of humour we need on the forum.

• gabriegger
    Options
    Old Blackie went to bed last night with a warm belly.  As did I with veal chops, taters and salad.
    Chops at 320, pulled at 140.  Thinking Shiny is talking rib eyes tonight.