Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Big Green Egg table complete

dolsondolson Posts: 5
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum

The Big Green Egg will join forces with the Grean Bay Packers.  The grill is to arrive this week.

Thanks for all the suggestions/help form the forum in building the table.  The Green Bay Packer theme was our own.

·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,422
    I don't see a pic.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • dolsondolson Posts: 5

Second try on the picture

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,422
    Very nice table. What will you do with the overhang on the right side?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
    use as work area
    ·
  • mikey5874mikey5874 Posts: 86
    Nice table, I just talked a co-worker from Wisconsin into a BGE and he gets his along W/ table on Saturday, when he sees this one he will probably want to strip his down and paint it the same colors. Happy Eggin'.
    ·
  • jjmillsjjmills Posts: 75
    You will have to get the cold smoke attachment so you can smoke CHEESE!!!!   I'm a cheesehead also,  GO PACK
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,847
    Nice. Are those storage boxes open topped?
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    Vince Lombardi would be proud!
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
    ·
    Nice. Are those storage boxes open topped?

yes they are
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,768
    Awesome table, I will definitely show it to my buddy who is a big Packers fan. I don't like the Packers, but as a CA Bay Area guy I appreciate A. Rodgers.
    ·
    Storage boxes do have look down lids.
    ·