Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salado Eggfest 2012 - The Movie

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum

Salado Eggfest 2012 - The Movie message contains a link

Platinum Egger
graphgraph

Return to index

Posted by: Spring Chicken on 2012/03/21 15:35:35

First of all, I shamelessly stole a lot of other people's photos to add to the movie. Mostly because some of mine were not so good and some of theirs were really good. Thanks for letting me steal them.

Here's what I put together but I can tell you right off that this movie just doesn't do justice to the fun we had.

It was one FANTASTIC Eggfest.

Enjoy...

http://youtu.be/ZR85iXQ2eiQ

Spring "When Can We Do It Again" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Outstanding ~:> Thank you so much for putting to gather Leroy.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Well done on the movie. Looked like a great event.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • egger ave
    egger ave Posts: 721
    Options
    Thanks for including the photos of the grilled chicken feet. You deserved them for all of the hard work you put on blog and this video.

Cheers, John Wallace
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 3 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. 

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Albert Einstein
  • Flamethrower
    Options

Great job on the video and GREAT JOB TO MICKEY!!!!!!!!

LET'S EAT