Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Eggzilla. We can't add or change avatars.

Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,947
edited March 2012 in Forum Feedback
Can you fix that, please?

Thanks.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Gateway to the Hill Country

·

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,672
    It would also be cool if the forum would quit going down. You guys are forcing me to interact with real people. Thanks in advance.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • EGGzilla_jrEGGzilla_jr Posts: 210
    edited March 2012
    It's still there...but the link to change it is hidden by the page that is over lapping it. There was a change that vanilla forums did over the weekend that needs to be fixed. I already have a ticket in to fix it and I'm waiting to hear back.

If you go to the right hand side of the page click your name under my profile...when that page opens click the edit profilelink and again on the right look for the 5 lines...between 4 and 5 you should be able to still click that and it'll take you to the change image page.

Hope this helps for now :-?
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
    EGGzilla thank you. Found the fix to my profile. ^:)^
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,672
    What about my problem of having to talk to real people? I like egg folks much better. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·