Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggzilla. We can't add or change avatars.

Options
Village Idiot
Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
edited March 2012 in Forum Feedback
Can you fix that, please?

Thanks.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Just west of Austintatious

Comments

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    It would also be cool if the forum would quit going down. You guys are forcing me to interact with real people. Thanks in advance.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • The_Buffalo
    The_Buffalo Posts: 459
    edited March 2012
    Options
    It's still there...but the link to change it is hidden by the page that is over lapping it. There was a change that vanilla forums did over the weekend that needs to be fixed. I already have a ticket in to fix it and I'm waiting to hear back.

If you go to the right hand side of the page click your name under my profile...when that page opens click the edit profilelink and again on the right look for the 5 lines...between 4 and 5 you should be able to still click that and it'll take you to the change image page.

Hope this helps for now :-?
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    EGGzilla thank you. Found the fix to my profile. ^:)^
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    What about my problem of having to talk to real people? I like egg folks much better. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.