Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wassi's Meat Market?

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Methinks we are enduring some forum testing on the live forum?  Or did the hackers replace the BGE logo?
The Naked Whiz
·

Comments

• With the recent onslaught of spam, I've been wondering the same thing.

"Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great, Here's to "Down Home," the Old North State!"

Med & XL

·
  • wyleeboywyleeboy Posts: 9

You got a good recipe for spam?

·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,456

You got a good recipe for spam?

How about a crown of Spam??

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • ShawnShawn Posts: 356
    I say most lickely hacked! Hopefully they catch the culprid because it ain't funny anymore!
    Cheers! Shawn My Blog: http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/ My Dads Custom Handles Blog http://dannyscarvings.blogspot.com
    ·
  • That's a meat market not far from me.  I just assumed they were sponsoring the forum now?!? 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    edited March 2012
    they may be a sponsor, but i'm not sure the giant logo is what they really intend. why does the "official" forum need sponsors to the point where the forum's own logo is removed and replaced?

i'm betting it's just the crack technical staff trying to add advertising.
    :))

one of the members here is wassimeats, so i doubt strongly it is anything to do with hacking
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,821
    Someone click on it and report back. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    It bringsyou back to forum homepage.
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,383
    Wassi's is a great place and has the best price on Eggs anywhere.  Whoever is messing with us, it's not them.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,383
    Wassi's is a great place and has the best price on Eggs anywhere.  They aren't hacking us.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    Last week I found a new link under my profile that let me in the admin part of the forum where I could change the logo, and format of the forum. My guess is someone else discovered that link too and changed the logo, lol...
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Maybe it's like the major league stadium naming rights.  They sell their stadium name to an advertiser.

We are now in the Wassi Forum folks !!!  Somebody play The National Anthem, followed by an F-16 flyby.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • EGGzilla_jrEGGzilla_jr Posts: 213
    Last week I found a new link under my profile that let me in the admin part of the forum where I could change the logo, and format of the forum. My guess is someone else discovered that link too and changed the logo, lol...
    Yours has been corrected right??
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    The forum won't let me sign on from my lap top, all I can do is start a new profile. And it's starting to pour rain So I can't play with the egg. I'm going LoCo in my house.
    Posted this from I phone.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    Yeah, I called bge to let them know. Shortly after it was gone so I figured they got my message and fixed it.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • Don't know how they did it, or who did it. But I spent the better part of the day with Atlanta off and on trying to get to the bottom of this mess. Hopefully it's over. :((
    ·